Law and proper regulation helps you with all the actions and procedures that you are permitted to perform in accordance with the country you stay in. To abide by those rules and regulations is important for all who reside in the country as the rules make them a perfect citizen of the country. It is just the wing of work that lawyers do. Here you can get all the answers in detail as what exactly is the value of law in your country:
Law can be believed to perform four diverse roles, each of which is of huge consequence to our advantage and security. These four functions are of greatest value for every resident as it makes them a legalized and legitimate individual on the whole. The function of law includes:
(1) It guards you from making any sins and mistakes that is against law
The most important and most necessary role of law is to defend us from doing evil and crime – specifically, those who would search for hurting us for no good reason. This principle of law inspires the development of 20th century in International Law for instance the Nuremberg Trials and the arrangement of the International Criminal Court.
(2) It promotes the common good among all
Law is not just worried with assigning evil people to account for their actions. A community made-up of people who put up with no hostility to anyone else and are just concerned to go after their own selfishness need law for the reason that there are circumstances where if everyone pursues their own self-centredness, everyone will be inferior than they would have been if they acted in a different way. So a culture of egocentric actors needs law:
- to reach to the base of ‘Prisoner’s dilemma’ circumstances;
- to give out into personal hands possessions that would, or else, be conquered by everyone, thereby escaping a ‘tragedy of the commons’ condition arising;
- To suspend people from acting on their natural wish to insert ‘an eye for an eye’ in revenge for specific or apparent wrongs that they have suffered at other people’s hands.
(3) It helps to get to the bottom of arguments over controlled resources
As every family knows, in any culture there will eternally be arguments over who should have what of a partial level of incomes. Law is necessary to decide these disputes
(4) It helps to support people to do the appropriate thing
It was proven even from usual times that law performed a fourth purpose that is of following and serving people to do the right thing. Until the time of 20th century, the rule of discipline of “doing the right thing” was recognized by law makers and laws were intended just to stop people from acting wickedly. Afterwards the ‘harm principle’ was set up by means of which the law should not approve people for acting corruptly apart from their behaviour which gave some damage to others, gained ever more status, and resulted in the removal of large numbers of ‘morals laws’.
Russell & Hill, PLLC Everett Law Firm
3811-A Broadway Everett, WA 98201